CEREC Same Day Dental Crowns
What is CEREC 3D?
How does it work?
First, Dr. Samuels and Dr. Berger prepare the damaged tooth by painting a thin layer of reflective powder directly on the tooth's surface. Using a special camera, a picture is taken of the tooth. No need to make a messy impression and send it to the lab. As the design of the restoration evolves on screen, Dr. Samuels or Dr. Berger views it with a full 360-degree perspective. Freeform editing in three-dimensional realism makes designing the restoration intuitive and precise.
What kinds of procedures can it perform?
- Partial and full crowns
- All other single-tooth restorations
What are the advantages CEREC 3D offers?
- The restoration is performed in a single-session, usually in 1-2 hours
- No need to make an impression and send it to a lab
- No return visits for the patient - The restoration is natural looking, as it is made out of tooth-colored ceramic material
- Ceramic material is biocompatible, high-grade, anti-abrasive and plaque-resistant
- Metal-free—no silver-colored fillings
- Allows to save more of the healthy tooth
- Extremely precise
For more information on how you can achieve a new smile in one visit with our Same Day Crowns, please call our convenient Gettysburg dental office today at (717) 778-4268 and speak with one of our friendly team members.